Friday, November 30, 2012

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel

Diary of a Wimpy Kid are all good books the whole series but the new one is the best it is very funny. Diary of a Wimpy Kid makes me want to read a lot more books because they are funny and amusing.I definitely recommend this book to you.

Here is a video of Jeff Kinney, the author of the Diary of a Wimpy Kid books talking about how he began writing these books.

When he was a kid he liked Calvin and Hobbes cartoons a lot.


And here's the trailer for the book:


6 comments:

  1. Well done Millie! I added the image and videos for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it Millie !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u comment me please !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find very interesting with the interview inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very educating story, saved your site for hopes to read more! polyurea

    ReplyDelete