Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Simpsons comic series

The Simpsons comics have spread all around the world. There are lots and lots of them.  I have read only some of the comics but watched the TV series. Here are the characters
  • Homer
  • Marge
  • Bart
  • Lisa
  • Grandpa Simpson
  • Grandma Simpson
  • Moe
  • Barney
  • Lenny
  • Carl
  • Mr burns
  • Smithers
  • Dr Hibbert
  • Krusty the clown 
(There are more but this list would carry on forever!) 

My favorite characters are Homer and Bart. I love them because Bart is always being cool and skate boarding. And I like Homer because he is always on his hammock and drinking beer at Moe's. Soon I want to learn the saxophone because I got inspired by Lisa. On the Ipod and Iphone and all other gadgets there is an app called Tapped out. I have it and it is really good.  Here is a link http://www.thesimpsons.com/

I recommend these comics for age seven plus.  

1 comment: