Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Lottie Project

Do you know which one is me?

Hi! My name is Charlie.  I am going to tell you about my  horrible school.  I hate school. All you do is sit there and listen to the teachers go on and on and on, but just until you listen to them. I absolutely hate history because all you do is get given projects and essays to do ever lesson and to hand in the next lesson which is in 2 days.  Bye the way  I am the most popular person  in the whole school because everybody wants to be with me but I only choose the second popular people to sit next to me at lunch,  partners in P.E,  and to hang around with me and to sit next to me in class.  But the geek's are the ones I HAVE to hang around to get a good grade of course I wouldn't do it myself because I will have no time left to be popular would I.    


So today we were given a project about the Victorian times. Do you know anything about the Victorian times ?  Could you do my project or not ? Are you a geek or do I have to find somebody else ?

3 comments:

  1. I like the look of this book but what is the protect about

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Ella-May! I've read this book before and think it's the best book! I like the way you write the post as if Charlie is writing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Victorian times they have to write a essay about the olden days .

    ReplyDelete