Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Skulduggery Pleasant By Derek Landy

Let me introduce you to Skulduggery Pleasant: detective, magician, warrior. Oh yes, and a skeleton!

This book has lots of murder in it and crime for Skulduggery Pleasant to solve. Of course people get hurt and die, but it always has a good end for Skulduggery Pleasant! But it will not end good for him forever!

 Reading this story is really fun. Some parts are boring but then somebody gets murdered, and then you would want to keep reading because you would want to find out who murdered that person!
 The story made me feel as if I was standing right next to Skulduggery Pleasant and Valkyrie Cain (Skulduggery Pleasant's partner!) I really like the way Derek Landy builds the suspense, which was making me read on and on. I didn't want to put down the book because it was so interesting.

Once I start reading Skulduggery Pleasant everything around me goes blank, sometimes I'm so focused on the story that I don't even notice that I already pasted three chapters!

I recommend this book for children 9-12 and, for those who love crime, mystery and adventure books.
And don't expect that Skulduggery Pleasant is so good and wins every battle against his enemies!!

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your post is very good Skulduggery pleasant looks very interesting I love crime.

    ReplyDelete